Every Life Matters
Every day people come into our clinic looking for help to recover from addictions and disorders, but have no insurance and are unable to pay for some or all of their treatments or medications. They are often unemployed and have no source of financial help.
So, where do they turn? We at FM Healing Center are proud to partner with KY Helping Hands, a non-profit Foundation that is dedicated to providing assistance to individuals with donations from companies and people just like you.
They offer support, guidance and financial assistance for treatment and counseling to help them find a new life. Most of those they assist don’t know where to find the treatment they need and are unable to pay for some or all of the treatment. They just dare not able of finding their way out of the downward spiral in which they find themselves.
Some of the assistance offered by KY Helpings Hands Foundation are:
- Sourcing the personalized/integrated treatment needed.
- Assisting with payment for treatments and counseling.
- Assisting with payments for medications.
- Occasional transportation to/from appointments.
- Low cost or free medical supplemental treatments.
- Occasional temporary food/housing assistance.
We believe everyone deserves a chance to overcome their addictions and disorders and find their way to a new life, regardless of finances. But, we can’t do it without your help. Please consider donating to their Foundation and help make a difference.